Dear Friends....

3 Comments »
I am starting a new blog on the Beatles completely. I will be talking about the new things that happened this week in Beatle history, things that John Lennon believed in, and the hippie beliefs. I will talk about peace and the difference between what hippies believed in, and what Christians believe in. There will be talk of the 60s and 70s but with Christ in everything as well. I plan on giving some kind of fact on the Beatles in each of my posts, but also the main topic. Don't forget to keep checking out Notes From My Sketch Pad periodically because I will still be posting things on there as well. My new blog isn't up yet, but I will keep you posted about it yet. TOOTLES!

3 Responses to "Dear Friends...."

TO BECOME Says :
June 9, 2009 at 9:31 PM

It was so nice to be able to visit with you again. I will be looking forward to your posts and your new blog. Hope you and your family are doing well.

I go to visit your mom's blog but there is no place to leave a comment. Would you please tell her that I come by often. She looks so good and doing well. Mrs. connie

Anonymous Says :
June 14, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I am looking forward to the new blog!! I'm glad you are going to be keeping in mind, what we believe as Christians. The Beatles made some great music, but they aren't a Religion. Some people don't remember that!!! ♥ love ya!!!

Mimi Says :
June 18, 2009 at 5:04 PM

I'm looking forward to your new blog! i love the Beatles and think they're such an amazing inspiration. <3

Post a Comment