Sorts Update

2 Comments »
I have barely gotten over the Stellers succes in the Super Bowl and being the fan that I am, one would think that I would have mentioned it before. I still cannot believe that they won. My dad was a big Steeler fan himself, and I almost wonder if God made the Steelers win for him? A good game that was. But enough about footall, since that sport is over, and about NASCAR. Do any of you watch it? I am a pretty big fan of it myself. My guy is Tony Stewart. He drives the orange Home Depot car and I beileve his car is Toyota. He used to be with Joe Gibbs Racing team but now he has his own racing team. I don't remember what his team is, but I know if I heard it, I would know it. Some people don't think that NASCAR is a sport. But I kind of think it is. In pitstops, the pitcrew runs allover the place to get the car ready, full of gas, tire changes, and any damage repairs. They have to carry jaks to lift up the cars and tires too. The drivers also have a hard time in those cars. They don't have bathroom breaks and they don't really get reasts from driving either. One would think that it would get tiring to drive for three to four hours or more. But I haven't driven before so I wouldn't know. NASCAR starts on the weekend of my birthday every year and it hasn't failed yet. My dad would do a big huge party on a saturday or sunday and watch either the quailifying or the actual race. Saturday is qulifiying day and Sunday is race day for all of you who do not understand the greatness of this game. So you all know what I am going to do next week besides eat left over cake and mess around with gifts. Watchin' the race. BOOGETY BOOGETY BOOGETY! LETS GO RACIN' BOYS!

2 Responses to "Sorts Update"

Anonymous Says :
February 15, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Oh yes, I remember Daddy's big parties to kick off Nascar. I also remember his Super Bowl parties when we lived on L Street. Those were pretty wild!!!!! =) One thing about Daddy, he loved to celebrate events in life!!!!

Susan Says :
February 27, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Happy Birthday, late :o( Katie. I saw the post at your mom's blog. You look great and happy. 15 years old is a wonderful age. Enjoy it.
Susan

Post a Comment