Peace

7 Comments »

Why isn't there any peace?

No love, all just put to lease.

Can't we get along?

Sing one happy song?

Haters are the gators.

And love is for the dove.


Were only ment for good.

And if only we should,

ever go for more,

what would reach the shore?

A hug, a high five, a smile, a good release ?

I don't know.

But what I do know,

this is Peace.

Author Unknown

7 Responses to "Peace"

Heather K Says :
September 15, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Great Job!!! You must be so proud of your new blanket!! I know I would be...I think you've inspired me to make some of those...maybe that will be my 4 girls Christmas presents...hmmmm.....and since we're hoping to adopt 2 Ethiopian babies before next Christmas that means I'll need to make 6 of them!!! How long do they take to make?
way to go...and I love how you got your sibling helping you (and friend too!) Also --glad to hear that your dad is going to be okay.
take care
=)

Melissa Lester Says :
September 15, 2008 at 1:57 PM

What a sweet, thoughtful gift that is sure to mean the world to your dad. I hope he has an easy recovery and is out of the hospital soon.

Susan Says :
September 15, 2008 at 2:24 PM

Good for you!!!! What a great job. I know your dad will just love it.
Susan

Lori Says :
September 16, 2008 at 12:24 PM

Great job.
That is very sweet of you to make for your dad.
I love those fleece blankets.

TO BECOME Says :
September 23, 2008 at 4:28 PM

That is a wonderful project. I am sure that your Dad will be even better when he has this to wrap himself in and knowing that you made it will make him so proud.

You have a great Mom. She has been a real blessing to me. You are very blest to have her as well as your Dad. Mrs. connie from Texas

Susan Says :
September 27, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Thanks for leaving me the nice comment about our up coming 50th anniversary. I pray for you a good marriage, as we have had, when you marry. It is certainly a worthy goal to set for yourself.
Susan

Lisa Says :
October 15, 2008 at 7:28 PM

I hope your dad is healed soon.
Blessing, Lisa

Post a Comment