The Greatest Band in the World!!!!

2 Comments »
This is the legendary band, " The Beatles!" This is one of my favorite bands from the 60s. These are some of my favorite pictures. If you were to ask me what my favorite song by them was, I'd tell you what is yours? I don't have a favorite song; I like them all. I like the early Beatles, mid Beatles, and even the late Beatles. This is one band that really followed the style. Some say that they made the style, and I couldn't agree more. Ringo is the only one that still looks the same. John and George will never "still look the same". And speaking of Ringo, his birthday was July 7th. He is now 68. I will let you know when the other Beatles birthdays/deaths occur.


This is a picture of the Beatles that I did on a long car trip to Sacramento, California ( and where I'm from, that's far!). This is from the album "One". This is the record of "Hey Jude" and "Revolution". This is probably the most colorful picture I have drawn. The album "One" was the first CD I bought after Christmas 2007. I would like to thank my Uncle for giving me the money that Christmas to buy my first introduction to The Beatles.
These two pictures also both came from the album "One". The red one is the album "She loves You" (on the left), "I want to hold your hand" and "I saw her standing there" (on the right). My Dad said that he thought that the one on the right looked like if they were cartoons. I would like to thank my family for supporting me on my first Beatles drawings. Without them, I probably wouldn't have continued to draw my favorite band.





This is my 2nd Beatles album I have bought. I also bought this after Christmas 2007. This time I'm thanking all of my step mom's family for giving me the money to save up to buy this album. This is the album cover 'enlarged'. This was on my agenda this year. On the back of the agenda was like the back of the album. I was complimented a lot by my classmates on this one. I guess I'm complimented on all of my pictures.

These aren't the only pictures I have, but they are the only ones I could fit on here. I will update these once in a while.

2 Responses to "The Greatest Band in the World!!!!"

Anonymous Says :
July 20, 2008 at 2:28 PM

Your art looks great!!! I know you work hard and have a lot of fun drawing. Thank you for sharing some of your pictures with us... and I can't wait to see more!! Love, Mama =)

Janai Fuentes Says :
July 24, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Hi Miss Young Artist!
I wanted to comment on your blog and your drawing! You can draw very good!(I can't draw at all!) Blog is well done! Wanted to know if I can link to your blog?

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

~Janai

Post a Comment